Our firm has been advising public bodies, as well as private individuals, on all issues connected with the exercise of executive or administrative authority falling within the realm of public law.
Our services include:
- Advice on the legality of administrative acts, such as tax impositions, awards of tenders, compulsory acquisitions, appointments and promotions.
- Advice to public bodies on matters of administrative law and procedure, such as proceedings at meetings, preparation of tender documents, imposition of administrative fines, disciplinary proceedings.
- Drafting of bills and regulations.
- Filing recourses for administrative review before the Tax Commissioner, the Tender Review Board and any other reviewing bodies.
- Filing recourses in the Administrative Court for the annulment of any administrative acts or decisions.