All businesses, especially those having a dominant position in the market, need to carefully review their agreements, policies and practices in order to ensure that they do not contravene Competition rules.
Our services include:
- Offering advice in relation to any Competition Law issues, arising both at national and at EU level.
- Reviewing agreements, policies and business practices or arrangements in order to identify any possible anti-competitive provisions.
- Assisting clients in the preparation and lodging of complaints regarding the contravention of the Protection of Competition Law.
- Representing clients before the Commission for the Protection of Competition (“CPC”).
- Filing notifications of concentrations, pursuant to the provisions of the Control of Concentrations between Undertakings Law.
- Filing recourses in the Administrative Court seeking the annulment of CPC decisions.