Corporate & M&A
This is one of the firm’s main areas of practice and our lawyers have extensive knowledge and expertise in handling complex corporate issues.
Our services include:
- Company formations, including drafting of specialized Memoranda and Articles of association.
- Advising on Company Law, Corporate Governance and other company issues.
- Company Administration, including reduction and increase of capital, transfers and allotments of shares, minutes of shareholders’ and directors’ meetings, filing returns and applications to Companies’ Registry.
- Drafting and advising on all legal documentation on takeovers, mergers and acquisitions, demergers and joint ventures.
- Drafting Share and Asset Purchase Agreements and performing legal due diligence procedures.
- Reorganisation and restructuring of companies.
- Re-domiciliation of companies.
- Filing court applications for winding up.
- Provision of fiduciary services.